Accor Hotels up to 40% Off, Several Airfare Deals Including LGB-ANC $99
Discount air carriers have been pumping out offers the last few weeks.
If you missed my post about free points for new Southwest Rapid Rewards signups, the offer is worth a look (especially if you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area).
JetBlue fares from $49 (link to JetBlue sale)
JetBlue’s out with a sale ending tomorrow (June 18). Though the ad says “fares from $59” there are a few for less (go figure), like the one below:
Here are a few terms, but as always be sure the read the full T&Cs carefully:
- Book June 17 – 18, 2014 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel September 3 – October 29, 2014 (blackout date: October 13, 2014). Must fly Tuesday and Wednesday only.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
An interesting side note…While poking around this fare sale, I also checked fares to Anchorage for a trip I’m considering. My travel dates are outside this promotion period, but some fantastic fares turned up, like this $99 one from Long Beach (near Los Angeles):
I don’t know if this is a mistake fare or a random (unannounced?) sale, but fares on that route are typically more than double, sometimes triple, the price.
Virgin America fares from $59 (link to Virgin America promotion)
Virgin’s sale is decent (not great) so it’s worth a look if the markets they serve align with your travel plans.
Must purchase by June 19 and a 21-day advance purchase is required. Travel dates vary by market (consult the T&Cs for specifics).
Frontier Airlines 11% off promo code
Frontier Airlines is offering an 11% discount with promo code SUMMERTIME (book by June 19, fly by September 2).
Accor Hotels up to 40% off (link to Accor Super Sale)
Moving on to hotels, Accor’s “Super Sale” started today.
Here are some terms, but again you should always read the full T&Cs:
- Non-members get 30% off. Members get 40% off and free breakfast for two. (But note certain brands do not offer free breakfast.) Since membership is free, you know what to do…
- Book by June 27, stay July 11 through August 31 (or later in some markets).
- Bookings “cannot be changed, cancelled, exchanged or reimbursed” – so be super sure of your plans before committing.
- Note that not all brands are participating and no properties in the US are participating.
Tip: Check other booking sites to make sure you’re still getting the best deal with this promotion. By my sporadic and unscientific observations, the company’s “Super Sales” usually do yield significant savings. However, they also seem to jack up rates right before the sale, with the result being the net discount is not really 40%.