Free Lyft Rides in 24 Cities for Two Weeks
Lyft, a car service that competes with UberX, just launched in 24 new cities – and they’re offering free rides for two weeks in those cities!
If you haven’t tried Lyft, this is a great opportunity. (How much more free can it get?)
They’re great for travel (I use them for getting between airports and hotels) but equally useful for in-town occasions:
- When you’re going to dinner in the city and want to avoid driving…and looking for parking…and paying for parking.
- When you need a way to get home after too many drinks.
- Or when you just want to avoid the company vanpool for a few days.
The signup deadline is May 8th, and you have two weeks from signup to use the offer.
Since it indicates a limit of 50 rides ($25 each) and only applies to new users in the new cities, I am not sure you can combine this with a new-member signup offer. You might have to choose one or the other.
For those not in one of the new launch cities to take advantage of these free rides, here is information about new-member signup offers:
- There are several offers circulating. The best one I know of is a $50 credit using code SLICKDEALS. (You download the app, go to settings, then to payment, then enter the code.)
- I’m not posting my referral link here because it only gives you a $25 credit. But in the event the better code expires, you can find my link in my prior post.