Free Money from Amex, 25% Off Frontier Flights to/from Washington Dulles
Just a few short and sweet ones today…
Frontier Airlines – 25% off to/from IAD
If you’re traveling to/from the DC area later this year, Frontier Airlines is offering a 25% discount.
Terms of note:
- Use code FLYDULLES.
- Book by 11:59 PM Eastern today (July 31).
- Travel between August 19, 2014 and February 28, 2015.
Be sure to consult the T&Cs for blackout dates and other restrictions, and remember that Frontier charges fees for carry-on bags (but items fitting under the seat are free).
American Express Shop Small
In what appears to be a mini-version of an annual holiday promotion from Amex, the company is offering up to $15 in statement credits when you shop with qualifying small businesses in select cities (Houston, Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Philadelphia, and Sacramento).
$15 is not going to change your life (I hope). But if you’re in, or traveling to, one of these cities in August you might as well eke out a free lunch if convenient. (Hint: if the total bill is over $10, do split payments to maximize the deal.)
As always, please read the full T&Cs, but here are two of note:
- Must register and pay with an eligible card. (Registration begins August 1.)
- Must spend at a “qualifying small business location.” (A directory will be available starting August 1.)
- Promotion ends August 31, 2014.