Savings at Hilton, Home Depot, Gas Stations & More (Plus Free Dunkin Donuts)
Somehow my Monday morning routine has evolved to include checking for new American Express Sync deals. Today I saw some new and enticing ones – including travel deals from Hilton and a couple of gas stations.
You can find the list below along with the respective Twitter hashtags. If you’re not a Twitter person, some offers can also be accessed via Facebook or by signing in to your credit card account.
If you’re unfamiliar with how these deals work, refer to this post for details and tips.
- These deals can be combined with store offers and coupons, so it pays to look for ways to double (and even triple) dip. For example, Hilton’s summer promotion is awarding double points or double miles through July 31st and Lord & Taylor is offering 25% off through June 10th with code FRIENDS.
- Many have limited enrollment (and popular ones fill up quickly), so register sooner rather than later for the deals you’re interested in.
- Many of the promotions are valid on gift card purchases. If you don’t need anything from the merchant now, you can lock in the savings by purchasing a gift card for future use.
- Some merchants even carry gift cards to other stores. Home Depot, for example, carries Starbucks, Subway, and Shell Gas cards, among many others. They even carry Visa and MasterCard gift cards, meaning you can essentially buy money at a discount with this deal. (Do be careful buying gift cards online though. Some merchants use third parties to process online gift card orders and those transactions do not trigger the Amex statement credit.)
- As always, be sure to carefully read the terms & conditions on every deal you’re participating in. For example some are valid only online while others only in store, the gas station promos are only good at the pump (so you can’t buy a gift card inside), etc.
- Abt Electronics – spend $250+ get $25 (expires June 16) #AmexAbt
- Ben Bridge Jewelers – spend $250+ get $50 (exp. July 1) #AmexBenBridge
- BP – spend $30+ get $5 (exp. June 30) #Amex BP
- Columbia.com – spend $50+ get $10 (exp. August 1) #AmexColumbia
- Dunkin Donuts – spend $5+ get $5 (exp. June 30) #AmexDunkinDonut
- Exhale Mind Body Spa – spend $100+ get $20 (exp. June 30) I did not find a Twitter hashtag but try Facebook or see if the offer is in your credit card account
- Exxon Mobil – spend $30+ get $5 (exp. July 31) #AmexExxonMobil
- Henri Bendel – spend $200+ get $50 (exp. June 28) #AmexHenriBendel
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts – spend $250+ get $50 (exp. September 2) #AmexHilton
- Home Depot – spend $75+ get $15 (exp. June 30) #AmexHomeDepot
- Hudson Jeans – spend $300+ get $60 (exp. August 1) #AmexHudson
- Katsuya – spend $50+ get $10 (exp. June 30) #AmexKatsuya
- Kenneth Cole – spend $150+ get $50 (exp. July 18) Twitter enrollment maxed out; try Facebook or see if the offer is in your credit card account
- Lord & Taylor – spend $100+ get $20 (exp. June 30) #AmexLordandTaylor
- Newegg – spend $150+ get $15 (exp. July 31) #AmexNewegg
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop – spend $10+ get $2 (exp. July 6) #AmexPotbelly
- Ticketmaster – spend $75+ get $25 (exp. June 30) I did not find a Twitter hashtag but try Facebook or see if the offer is in your credit card account