Welcome to this reference page for travel deals and promotions. It would be impossible to capture every available deal, but the goal is to share some interesting ones. Please drop me a line if you know of other promotions worth adding.
Enjoy, check back often for new deals and, as always, read the fine print on each promotion carefully.
- BedAndBreakfast.com – Free $60 gift card with every gift card purchase of $300 using promo code “USA”. View the offer here; read my related post for other tips here. (Expires July 6, 2015.)
- Choice Hotels – $50 gift card after two trips. (Expires Aug. 19, 2015.)
- Club Carlson – Earn 2,000 bonus Gold Points per night. Register here. (Expires Sep. 27, 2015.)
- Hilton Hotels – Earn triple HHonors points on a stay of 2 or more nights in the Americas. (Expires Jan. 30, 2016.)
- Hilton Hotels – Up to 33% off on weekend stays in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Blackout dates may apply and vary by hotel. (Book by Jan. 31, 2015 and stay by Dec. 28, 2015.)
- Red Roof Inn – 15% off for Veterans Advantage members. (Expiration unknown.)
- Southwest – Rapid Rewards 2,500-point signup bonus for Dallas/Fort Worth residents (ends June 20, 2014). 500 points for others (expiration date unspecified).
- Dollar Rent A Car – Earn triple US Airways Dividend Miles on select rentals. (Exp. June 30, 2015.)
- Uber – For new members, feel free to use my referral link for $20 off your first ride; expiration date unknown.
- Expedia – $25 off a hotel booking of $100+. (Redeem by Mar. 31, 2015.)
- Orbitz – Various offers and possibly $50 in free credit.
- Travelocity – Several offers including one for $35 off a $100 booking (book by Jan. 4, 2015).
- Liquor.com – Enter to win a culinary trip to San Francisco. (Enter by Feb. 15, 2015.)
- Tourism Whistler – Enter to win a unique Whistler experience. (Ends Mar. 30, 2015.)
Please note mywanderlux.com has financial relationships with some merchants mentioned on the site and may be compensated if consumers use our affiliate links to apply for or purchase products or services. Your choice to use such links is greatly appreciated and allows the site to continue operating. Regardless of whether you use our links, we truly value your readership and hope you will visit often!